Friday 8 February 2019

Study Task 6: Planning a Pratical

I continue to gather information from articles, papers and websites about my subject of mental illnesses.

I have also created a questionnaire which I will pass around to my fellow classmates to ask about their opinions on mental illness, have they or are they currently suffering from it and how they would describe it:


I will be putting the answered questionnaires in my visual journal and using the information that I gather from them to influence my practical work.

I have drawn some rough thumbnails and initial ideas for my characters however these might change after the results of the questionnaire.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Conclusion

This project has allowed me to expand my knowledge on character design and help me better my choices when designing. I had a basic idea on...